Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back from vacation

My apologies for not posting as of late. With two kids in school, the year-end activities kept me and the wife pretty busy. Then, my wife and I took off to celebrate our 10-year anniversary, and there was golf to be played and beaches to be sat on, so updates were far from my mind. And, to top it all off, work has been absolutely crazy busy for the past six weeks, so I've had very little free time. I promise that I'll try to be more frequent in my posting on here.

On a Tigers related note, the Sporting News released their latest Power Poll. They have the Tigers ranked #4 moving up three spots from last week. I don't hold too much stock in these ranking systems, but it's an interesting read nonetheless. Here's the link to the article, http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/article/2009-06-22/power-poll-pujols-cardinals-fly-top-3.

I'll be working on the desktop wallpapers this weekend, so look for those early next week.

The Tigers open a three game series against the Chicago Cubs today. Let's keep the winning streak alive!

Go Tigers!

0 Comments: