Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Aaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Okay, if you were wondering why I haven't posted on here for over a week, it's because I've been slamming my head against the wall in fustration with the Tigers bullpen. I can't recall feeling more fustrated over these past few weeks than I have in a while.

I'm about ready to throw in the towel for the 2008 Tigers season and wait to see what happens with the rest of the league. Despite my disappointment with the Tigers, there are some tight races in quite a few divisions and should make for an interesting September.

Here's the results from last month's poll. While the playoffs are certainly not out of the picture, if the Tigers keep having the same darn luck with their bullpen, then the 22% of you who chose an early winter are going to be spot on.

I've got the poll for the months of August and September up now. Let me know what you think.

Go Tigers!

0 Comments: