Monday, June 2, 2008

May Poll Results

At the start of May, I created a poll asking you to let me know how many Tigers games you've attended in your life. The results are in, and 40% of you have attended 51+ games in your life.

Now, I must confess, I've only been to one Tigers game in my life. It was in April of 1998 with my college roommate. We saw the Tigers play the Baltimore Orioles at Tiger Stadium. I was pretty excited to see Cal Ripkin play as my roommate had scored 3rd row seats along the 3rd base line. I remember the game so well because Brian Hunter led off the game with a solo home run, and then two batters later, Bobby Higginson hit a solo shot. The Tigers won that game 7-1.

The new poll for June is up, and I'd like to find out where you Tigers fans are located.

0 Comments: